Monday, 9 March 2015

Festival Style


Since summer is just around the corner (supposedly), and some festival dates and line-ups are starting to be announced. I have thought about what I would wear to one, so I have put together a few outfits on polyvore. Also to help give you some ideas if you are attending any this year.
I have taken some inspiration from last years festivals such as Coachella and v fest. I think suede and distressed denim will be quite popular as it is versatile and can be mixed and matched with other outfits.
This outfit features some palazzo trousers with a bold pattern, so I chose some more simple accessories as the trousers make a statement, and a white gypsy style Bardot top.
This cami dress is from last years Topshop boutique collection, but I think similar dresses will be trending at festivals this year, also I chose a fringed bag which isn't too big and should be able to carry all the essentials you would need during the day, again I went for some simple accessories as the dress is the main feature.
This outfit has a khaki vest, which is part of the military trend at the moment, it is paired with some fringed shorts which I love, some classic ray-bans, a mulberry backpack for carry more than the essentials, Dr Martens boots which should be comfortable for walking around the festival grounds, and some silver bracelets and layered necklaces. 
This outfit has more of the classic festival items, such as the flower crown, lace flower denim shorts and ankle boots, I also included a plain loose shirt, printed phone case and a simple cross body bag.
The last outfit has a vintage/ laidback vibe, the printed top, would also look good with white denim, but I paired it with some distressed denim shorts, ankle boots, a smaller backpack, a floppy hat to keep the sun off your face, a tribal print phone case, ray-bans and gold rings.

Are you going to any festivals this year, and what will you wear? x

No comments:

Post a Comment