Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Fruity Interiors

 
 
I do love browsing online for different homewares, so recently I have been thinking to brighten my room up a bit, since its spring very soon and I have notice a few fruit themed items to add to my wish list.
 
 
 
Watermelon pieces are some of my favourite at the moment, and wall banners can add a lot to a plain wall. I already have a place in mind where it would go.
 
 
Such a nice printed cushion cover, and at a very good price. There's also one in a equally cute pear print.
 
 
These are out of stock so quickly on the website, so keep an eye out for them. In stock at the moment available in white and gold.
 
 
Also available in five different colours, this fruit print will look good on any wall in any room.
 
 
So you'll need more than one of these as they look good together right? They also have them in gold which will be making their way to me in no time.
 
 
This is from new collection just in time for spring, although it is not available on the website yet expect it to be soon.
 
 
A bright edition to any kitchen, plus its on sale so that's always a bonus for any Cath Kidston lover.
 
 
Do you have any fruit themed items you love?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment