Monday, 23 March 2015

Homeware Wishlist


 
Some things I have been wishing for recently.
 

FÅRDRUP Faux Sheepskin Rug from Ikea - £10

I think this grey sheepskin rug would fit in perfect with my colour scheme at the moment on the floor or draped over a chair.

Treat Yo Self phone case from Society6 - £24

Love the turquoise and gold of this phone case, not strictly a home ware item but something I would use everyday to protect my phone.

Pineapple candle from H&M - £4.99

Mentioned this before in my fruit interiors post, though it deserved to be in wish list as I have just ordered it.

Grey Printed duvet set from H&M - £19.99

Love the pattern of this duvet set, and the simple design means different printed cushions would look good arranged over the top.

Geometric design cushion from Urban Outfitters - £45

The colours and woven design of this cushion means it would work well with other patterned cushions mixed and matched together on a sofa or bed.

C'est la vie cushion cover from H&M - £6.99

As you have noticed already I love H&M for home ware pieces and they have a lot of good things in at the moment including this printed cushion cover so I suggested you take a look.

Mini triangle cushion from Ferm Living - £38

Again another cushion, been obsessed with cushions recently as I think they add something extra to a bed or sofa and make it look more cosy and comfortable.

Samsung NX Compact Camera - £269.95

Also not a home ware item but I am going to get a good all round camera, I can use for take blog pictures and for out and about if I do lifestyle kind of posts in the future, and its mint green so why not.

Un Deux Trois Art Print from Rifle Paper Co - £34

One of two things on my wish list from the Rifle Paper Co, a French art print would look good on a wall or stood up on a surface.

Rosafolia candle from Diptyque - £44.00

A scent candle of Turkish rose, a touch of galbanum and a hint of geranium, tried the roses candle from Diptyque before and really loved the scent so I should like the similar smell of this candle.

Terrarium in gold from Urban Outfitters - £30

I have wanted a terrarium for a while and this one from Urban Outfitters is perfect and I know a good spot for it to go.

Angled Desk Lamp from Homebase - £19.99

The original desk lamp I wanted was sold out but this one is very similar and would look good on my desk or bedside table.

Wire Basket from H&M - £7.99

This would also look good on my desk to store stationary and other items to keep it tidy.

Les Femmes wall calendar from Rifle Paper Co - £18

I will probably wait until next year to get a new calendar, but this one is on sale at the moment.

Ofelia throw from Ikea - £20

Now this is the last item I promise, this throw is one of the softest and fluffiest ever, and would be lovely for cosying up on the sofa and watching TV.

Do you have any items you really want at the moment xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment