Monday, 11 May 2015

Mini boots haul

 
For this post I have taken some of my own photos, not too bad I guess. So here are a few items I have bought from boots recently and maybe a few things will end up on your own wish list.
 
 
 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - I have wanted to try this for a while, since its light to medium coverage which I usually go for also I quite like rimmel foundations like the wake me up one this also seems to perk my skin up a bit.
 
Rimmel Nail Base and Top Coat - Its good to have 2 in 1 base and coat instead of two separate products, or if your just lazy.
 
L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin With Precious Oils - This is a new one from L'Oreal with argan oil to help prevent your hair from drying out after using hairspray an it does make smoother.
 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Obviously a cult product for many people and beauty bloggers, I use this mainly on blemishes rather than under my eyes as it blends better.
 
Soap and Glory Lid Stuff Palette in What's Nude - A good quad for creating a simple nude eye look, I have also used the lightest shade as a highlighter.
 

 
Soap and Glory Travel Size Flake Away Body Scrub  - I'm going away at spring break so I will be needing a few travel minis to take with me, also I haven't tried this scrub yet but it smells lovely.



Simple Protecting Moisture Cream - Simple are one of my go-to brands for skin care, so I got this for the summer months when spf is needed.



Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - I have tried this before and it is really good all year round, also it smells so nice and again it has a spf great for the summer months.


Yes to Carrots Eye Cream - maybe a odd ingredient for eye cream, but eating carrots is meant to help you see in the dark so why not put in a cream? I have noticed a difference since using it and it has reduced my dark circles a bit.


Soap and Glory Mist You Madly Body Spray - This has a really refreshing scent, with a floral twist, with ingredients such as mandarin and magnolia it may become one of my everyday fragrances.




What items have you purchased recently that you love? xx





No comments:

Post a Comment