Saturday, 22 August 2015

Off to University and what i'm studying


Picture Link


So its only a month until fresher's week and when i move into the accommodation on campus, which is pretty exciting but also very scary. Going shopping for things i need especially cute mugs and tea towels has been cool though. I'm also thinking of doing a uni haul or what to take to uni, but it might be a late for some people, but there may be some things you missed. Moving to a different city as well, is going to be weird but its good because its less than an hour from home. It will be easy to go home for weekends and bring my washing back haha.



I'm going to studying Food Science and Nutrition, its pretty sciencey but it was one of my better subjects at school and i'm quite interested in nutrition and diet. Also in areas such as allergies and intolerances as my brother was on a gluten and casein free and low salicylate diet (more sciencey words). Food Science and Nutrition is important at the moment and in the future and will probably be used to help treat and reduce the effects of conditions and illnesses. 



On this course there is the option to have a year in the industry or study abroad both of which are exciting, not sure which i'd go for yet, or just do the straight three years. I can't wait to give you random tips and food info which you probably won't need but will be interesting i hope, when i learn more about the subject on my course.



Also I am going to change my post schedule, and publish them on two set days instead of three one week and two the next. I think it should easier to stick to when I start uni, although I'll probably have a week off on fresher's week.



I really like these type of lifestyle posts, let me know if you'd like to see more xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment