Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Real Techniques - Deluxe Gift Set



I have been using Real Techniques Brushes for a few years now, i still love that they have the same quality and are made of synthetic bristles which wash really well. Also how pretty are the metallic handles. So here i have the Deluxe gift set which i received for my birthday last month. It consists of the multi-task brush, the tapered foundation brush, angled highlighter brush, base shadow brush, the fine liner brush and a silver clutch.



Multi-task Brush

This works well with powders, blush and bronzer as its not too big and nice and fluffy. Leaves a light covering without looking cakey brilliant!

Tapered Foundation Brush

This is much more dense and rounder than the original pointed foundation brush from the core collection, this is also quite a good multi use brush as i use it for blending concealer around the eyes and my nose, as well as applying foundation.

Angled Highlighter Brush

For me this is a good sized brush for applying highlighter to the top of my cheekbones and on my brow bone, and it picks up the right amount for a subtle highlight.

Base Shadow Brush

Again this is a good size to apply a base shadow colour to the eyelid, and also to blend a darker colour into the crease.

Fine Liner Brush

This one is much thinner and more dense than original liner brush, although i don't think i would use it for lining my eyes, i have used it to apply a little highlight in the corners of my eye.

Overall i would recommend this set as a gift or to add to your collection, although i would prefer it without the clutch as I know i won't use it.


What are your favourite brand of makeup brushes? xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment