Saturday, 28 May 2016

Style Edit - Summer Sandals


I love these kind of sandals, being simple or the ones with lots of detail, pom poms and tassels. A trend I have seen a lot recently online and shops. Here are some of my sets from Polyvore which feature some sandals and how I have styled them. Also I know I've been away off the blog for a while, but now I'm done for summer and should be able to post more often and have a travel post soon too.


Untitled #4021


Untitled #4021 by keliseblog featuring shoulder handbags
Untitled #4026

Untitled #4026 by keliseblog featuring a rebecca minkoff purse



Untitled #3985

Untitled #3985 by keliseblog featuring a leather purse



Untitled #4031

Untitled #4031 by keliseblog featuring strap sandals



Untitled #4009

Untitled #4009 by keliseblog featuring ASOS




Untitled #3974





Untitled #4007

Untitled #4007 by keliseblog featuring lace up sandals



Untitled #3983

Untitled #3983 by keliseblog featuring multi colored gladiator sandals


Do you have any favourite type of sandals and how would you style them for summer ? xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment