Saturday, 30 July 2016

Travel Essentials - Carry On Bag + Outfit


This year's holiday has come around very quickly, I'm quite excited too and may have gone a bit mad online shopping think I have a good excuse though. So when I know I'm going on holiday usually my first thought is a outfit for travelling, and what things I'm going to pack in my carry on, I normally take a small suitcase for this too. 

So obviously for travelling comfort is key, I would go for joggers or leggings, a t-shirt, a denim or bomber jacket plus maybe a sweater to wear on the plane as it usually gets a bit cold in the air. Then some shoes that can slip off easily when going through security or again when on the plane. 

In my carry on I would take some cosy socks and may be a blanket in case it gets a bit cold on the plane, sunglasses, some snacks like 'healthy' crisps and cereal bars, headphones to watch films or listen to music (these ones from frends are quite fancy), an empty water bottle to fill up after going through security, then I may also take a few skincare items an eye gel/cream, some face spray to help prevent the skin drying out too much, a moisturiser with spf and may be some face wipes to freshen up.

Are you travelling or going on holiday anywhere this year? xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment