Thursday, 6 July 2017

My Uni Room 2016/17


Now I have just moved out of my second year uni house for this year, after exams which is why I haven't posted for absolutely ages (sorry about that!). I did managed to take a few snaps of my room before I took everything down and packed up though, so I thought I'd share them as a little room tour/inspiration if your moving to uni soon or for your own room at home. I was in a house shared with 5 other super lovely girls, I'm so sad not to be sharing with them next year for our final year, but will probably still go to each other's places often I hope.










Although my room was quite small, it did have enough storage, and having a large desk top space was very useful to have my skincare things in easy reach. 

So my bedding is from bhs, I got the duvet cover and pillow cases in the sale just before they closed unfortunately. The bedding is like a jersey material and is super soft and cosy especially in winter, it is also reversible having bigger stripes on one side and much thinner stripes on the other which is the side I have it on usually.
My throw and the cushions are from primark, expect the cloud one which I got recently from typo, they have a lot of cute things in at the moment too. My prints on the shelf are from etsy and the frames are from wilkos. Then the fairy lights are from amazon, I got the 200 light line, which is pretty long enough but depends how you would want to have them hung up, I also used the command decorative clips as they don't damage the wall.

On the side table I just have my night time essentials (I did a post here), the two pineapples are again from primark. Also I just have a basket underneath with a few other beauty bits stored in it, which is from sainsburys, I quite like the wooden heart on it too.

Then on to my desk area and shelves, I'd already filed away my uni work when these photos were taken, so it was much tidier than it usually would be! On the top I just have my laptop and printer, a little frame with a peg display part which I like for keeping little notes and tickets from things I've been to. Then on the corner I have my skincare items, the grey basket was from wilkos again, and I just keep my makeup brushes in little mug for the moment. Now on to the shelves above, I have the light box which is actually from B&M and was only something like £8.99 or something which is pretty good, and the pineapple cup from primark and my travel bag for when I go home for the weekend. Then the bottom shelf there are some of my textbooks and baking books, a reed diffuser this one from zoella's range and one of the candle holders. Also I have a little banner from primark and a pineapple honeycomb decoration which I think was from sainsburys as well.

I can't wait to decorate my flat next year too, which will be my final year at uni as well, honestly don't know where the time goes. 


Please comment down below if you want to know where anything else is from xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment